Thursday, December 10, 2009

Harry Potter Meme


Samuraifrog brought this meme to my attention.

Here we go.

01. If you went to Hogwarts, which house would you be sorted in?
Alexis and I would be in Hufflepuff and we'd make it COOL!

02. Have you ever been to a Harry Potter midnight book release?
Nope, though I know people who have.

03. What did you think of Deathly Hallows?
You could've saved a lot of tress and about 150 pages if she just wrote "Harry, Ron and Hermione hiked through the woods for several weeks getting increasingly cross with each other. Then all of a sudden Harry saw a stag."

04. How many times have you reread the books?
One time each.

05. Whose death was the saddest?
Spoiler alert: Fred.

06. If you went to Hogwarts, would you rather have a pet owl, cat, or rat?
Frilled Lizard. My power animal.

07. What did you think of the movie Half-Blood Prince?
Haven't seen it yet. In my netflix q, will probably come some time in the next few weeks.

08. What do you think of Deathly Hallows being split in half?
They better make a good chunk of the second movie the battle of Hogwarts.

09. Have you read The Tales of Beedle the Bard?
No, I've get plenty of other dorky shit to read.

10. When did you first become a Harry Potter fan?
A certain web/MTV celebrity lent me already borrowed copies of the first three books. I said "I'm only going to read one of these." He said, "No you won't."

Favorites
Female Character? Fleur Delacourt
Male Character? Lee Jordan
Professor? Professor Snape (because James Potter was a massive tool)
Death Eater? Lucius Malfoy
Magical Creature? Hippogriffs
Spell? Don't care
Quote? Dumbledore saying "it's our choices, not our abilities, that make us who we are."
Book? Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
Movie? Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (Alfonso Cuaron baby)
Hogwarts House? Hufflepuff (we'd make it COOL!)
Place? Hagrid's cabin
Weasley? Molly Weasley
Couple? Hermione and Ron

2 comments:

Sherbs said...

Really? You've only reread the books one time?! My goodness! But I agree about Fred. And the fact that the fighting scenes in the 2nd Deathly Hallow better be kickass.

El Gigante said...

No no, I mean I've only read them ONCE. There are simply too many great books out there for me to be re-reading ones I got through so quickly.