Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Welcome to Oz, Welcome to Thunderdome

Greetings internet. Sickness here. This is not the formal fancy pants greeting I originally intended but it will do for now. In short this is a blog about film. Occasionally we'll talk TV, music, theatre and whatever else nestles into my brain, but first and foremost this blog will serve as a place for reviews, lists, commentary, humorous observations and hopefully some legit criticism. I love movies, LOVE THEM and this will be the place for me to do my thing. So please, don't be afraid to let me know what you think or suggest article topics.

2 comments:

Football Chick said...

Yes I have a question. Is it true that only super cool people are interested in seeing August Rush? Because that's what I heard.

El Gigante said...

You heard wrong. Substitute "cool" for "drunk" and you may have something there though.