Wednesday, January 30, 2008

HELLO!


In one of my favorite moments (well to be fair the whole movie is 115 minutes of favorite moments) Henry Jones Jr. surprises a nazi convoy schlepping the Ark of the covenant (with some Karen Allen in tow). The surprise is made all the more awesome by the fact that Dr. Jones is packing some serious heat, a bazooka! Sure the whole thing goes awry and some face melting ensues but the promise of a bazooka wielding Jones was clearly too enticing for senior Speilbergo to pass up again.

So courtesy of Empire magazine here is another enticing pic of the SPOILER ALERT Jones family SPOILER ENDS action. There is this nagging buzz in the back of my head to not let my expectations run away with me but come on...HOW CAN YOU IGNORE THE AWESOMENESS!

I mean it's not like George Lucas has ever let me down before.

Crap.

No comments: