Thursday, January 3, 2008

Here...we...go

Time to sound the horn or as Bender might say:
I'M BACK BABY!
The last several days were spent with my lovely gal pal Gisele (note the one "L" thus distinguishing my beloved redheaded real gf from my beloved redheaded fictional gf ["Ahhh now the last two posts make sense" say my dozens of regular readers]) and it was amazingly wonderful. Today I bid my girl a tearful farewell and have no choice but to find solace in the arms of my second love, this blog. I will be back later tonight with my first official posting of 2008 and the start of my 2007 year in review. I'll be looking back at my five favorite film-going experiences of 2007. Should be loads of fun. In the meantime (this being the Sickness Cinema and all) here is a picture of Amy Adams in swim-wear from the glorious beach movie parody Psycho Beach Party (Amy is the one on the right).
Question: Does the fact that this movie has a scene where Nicholas Brendon "accidentally" rips off Amy's bikini bottom make the movie merely great or the GREATEST MOVIE EVER?

No comments: