Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Hey thanks you guys

I passed 300 hits today, I couldn't have done it without all my wonderful friends who've pressed me to their virtual bossom (nice) and made it a point to check out the blog daily. I also love all the feedback (much of it positive) about this beast of a blog. Seeing that hit counter advance and knowing that I'm only marginally effecting the number by checking out the site two or three times a day fills me with warmth. Which reminds me that I need to buy more sweaters. My one request is don't be afraid to post a comment if you have something to say about what I've been writing. Even if its under an alias I want to know what YOU would like to see on the blog. And yes football girl if that means a drunken review of August Rush, then damn it, I'll do it. Anyway, what do you have to say about receiving 300 hits shirtless Gerard Butler?
THIS

Yeah?
IS
Yeah?
SPARTA!!!

Goodnight everybody.

1 comment:

Football Chick said...

I appreciate the shout-out. I haven't seen August Rush YET (but if any eligible young men want to take me, I'm a lovely person) but I am drunk so I'll say this: Love Actually is the best Christmas movie of all time. That includes A Christmas Story, even though that movie kicks ass. That's right, I said it.