Monday, February 4, 2008

I'm still sick but this made me feel a little better

Update: Larger, clearer picture FOUND! Click below for hotness.
I'm still trying to find a larger, clearer version of the pic but as per tradition Annie Liebowitz did a spread of hot, young, up-and-coming actresses for the most recent issue of Vanity Fair. I dig a lot of these ladies and I wish them all the best (Nate over at filmexperience has done pretty solid retrospectives on these kind of spreads) sometimes these photos are pretty good arbiter's of successful careers (Reese Witherspoon and Julia Roberts were both featured before major successes) and sometimes not (Faruzia Balk, Alison Elliott...anyone?).
Here is a list of who the pic features and a quick impression from me: Emily Blunt (very nice), Amy Adams (heavenly chorus of angels singing), Jessica Biel (yet to be impressed by her as anything other than eye candy), Anne Hathaway (I'd like to see her do more Brokeback's and fewer Prada's), Alice Braga (I missed I Am Legend so I must confess ignorance), Ellen Page (I don't see what anyone can see in anyone else...but you) , Zoe Saldana (UHURA!), Elizabeth Banks (can do drama and comedy deftly, also made out with Michael Rooker), Ginnifer Goodwin (one of my favorite things about Big Love) and America Ferrera (I want to be in America though I couldn't care less about her silly TV show).

No comments: